Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2009

He wants a shoehorn, the kind with teeth

Hello world. Welcome to the toothy shoehorn. I am starting to customize shoes for people. I have been doing it for fun for a while and I have been enjoying it. It gives a fella something to do whilst watching Battlestar.

This is where you can come to see my latest designs as well as contact me if you are interested in a pair of kicks. Currently I work with Vans shoes, for no other reason than there is a Vans store near my house and they have a lot of canvas on them. I have also worked on Chucks as well as keds. While I am getting my store up and running. I am going to charge only 50$ on top of the price of shoes (which is about 40$). Right now you will have to put up with one of my own designs, because I like to draw what I like to draw. Check back to see new designs, or contact me if you have an idea that you you would like to try out we can figure out a new price for that.

so let me know if you are interested in a pair of custom kicks.

No comments: